Accredited Buyer Requirements
Token Sale Participants from the following countries will be required to meet additional requirements:
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, owns financial assets worth more than $1 million before taxes but net of related liabilities; or
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000;
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 in joint income with a spouse) in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year;
- An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than a limited market dealer;
- Financial institutions, governments and governmental agencies, insurance companies, pension funds, registered charities, certain mutual funds, pooled funds, and managed accounts; or
- Companies with net assets of at least $5 million
Specified (Professional) Investor
- Specified investor - Qualified institutional investor (financial institutions, etc.), national government, Bank of Japan
- Specified investor (transferrable to general investor )- Listed company, a stock company with capital of 500 million yen and more
- "Deemed" specified investor - Stock company other than a specified investor, individual with financial assets or net assets worth 300 million yen and more
- Non-resident - Individual who does not have an address or residence in Japan, or a corporation that does not have a principal place of business in Japan
- Balance of financial investment instruments of at least KRW 500 million; or
- An annual income of at least KRW 100 million.
Professional Investors from Hong Kong:
- Trust corporations, with total assets of not less than HK$40 million or its equivalent in foreign currency;
- Individuals, either alone or with any associates on a joint account, having a portfolio of not less than HK$8 million or its equivalent in foreign currency;
- Corporations or partnerships having either a portfolio of not less than HK$8 million or total assets of not less than HK$40 million; or
- A corporate investment vehicle that is wholly owned by any of the three categories above.
- Under recent amendments to the Hong Kong Code of Conduct’s Professional Investor regime, individual and certain corporate Professional Investors are subject to heightened requirements
Qualified Investors China:
- If an institutional investor, it has a net asset of at least RMB 10 million; or
- If an individual investor, his/her own financial assets (including bank deposit, stocks, bonds, mutual fund units, assets management plans, bank financial products, trust schemes, insurances, futures options, etc.) must be at least RMB 3 million, or his/her annual income during the preceding three years must be at least RMB 500,000.