What is needed for KYC?
There are three steps to completing your KYC:
- Fill in the form on the Radix Token Platform with the following information. Please note, this information must exactly match the information on your ID document and proof of address:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number (optional but recommended for faster processing of AML)
- Postal/Zip code
- Country of Residence
- Professional Occupation
- Upload your Proof of ID. The details on this ID must exactly match the information you provided in step 1.
- Upload a picture of the photo page of your passport.
- No other forms of ID are accepted.
- All information must be clearly readable
- Upload Proof of Residence (address). The address on this ID must exactly match the information you provided in step 1. The following are acceptable documents:
- Bank Statement, no older than 3 months.
- Utility bills, no older than 3 months. This would include a gas bill, electricity bill, water bill or landline telephone bill. Mobile phone bills are not accepted.
- Evidence of entitlement to a state or local authority funded benefit - this might be unemployment benefits, tax credits, educational grants etc and must be no more than 6 months old.
- Tax assessment/notification/deduction - Must be from the tax, financial or governmental authority responsible for your current home address. This must have been issued within the last 12 months and must include your first and last name, address, tax or account number and Issue date.
- Certificate of voter registration - Document must have been issued by the government authority responsible for voter registration. It must have been issued within the last 12 months and must include your first name, last name and current home address.
- Letter from a recognised public authority or public servant - Any government issued correspondence not older than 3 months and must include your first name, last name and current home address.
You will then be asked to check the information you have provided. Please check this carefully, it must be accurate or you will fail KYC. Once you have confirmed this information is correct, click “Finalize”.